This is the trigger that seals the deal. The adjectives to describe the grave nature of this if it happens are infinite.
The Biden Administration sent representatives to Geneva on Feb. 27 to attend the WHO conference to have countries sign off on a Pandemic Accord/ Treaty. The draft treaty says it will go into effect “provisionally” before each country’s legislature considers it. The outcome of this meeting was a continued negotiation of terms with all 198 countries, So this is moving forward.
To block that end run around the US Constitution, 15 Republican senators introduced a bill on Feb. 15 stating the treaty is not binding unless the US Senate ratifies it.
The RWR covered this issue in our last podcast and here is the excerpt. The entire podcast can be accessed here.
- Pandemic treaty – see here.
- Follow up as of Feb, 27, 2023 – see here.
- Read about the Pandemic Treaty – see here.
- Easy navigational tool for contacting your officials – see here.
- Unedited/full video of Project Veritsas’s James O’keefe giving his story to his staff as he walks out the door – see here.
- Video is a collection of courageous Americans who step out of the shadows to show their support for James O’Keefe – see here.
If you found this article informative, please consider a small donation to our coffee cup to help support Conservative Journalism – or spread the word. Thank you.
RWR original article syndication source.
Leave a Reply